QUAKER PARK TENNIS CLUB - 425 Driscoll Terrace, Peterborough - Tel 743-7099
PETERBOROUGH PULSE - a great success. Read More...
MIXED DOUBLES LEAGUE - We are continuing to expand. A NEW SCHEDULE is now available - CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- HAVE YOU VOLUNTEERED YET? Remember it is now an approved policy of the club that each member must provide 2 hours of volunteer time during the season. Contact email@example.com
Ontario +55 senior district games for 2020 will be held at Quaker as well as the Ontario +55 SummerGames - get ready and join the doubles Mixed league
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO PLAN OUR 2022 CELEBRATIONS. PLEASE CONTACT THE PRESIDENT
Nestled on the east bank of the Otonabee River, just north of Hunter Street, the Quaker Park Tennis Club is truly a gem in the rough. With the scenic river bank west of the club and the beautifully maintained grounds of the Kawartha Credit Union, the club provides a relaxing atmosphere for fellowship and exercise.
Friendly professional staff and welcoming members invite you to come down and try your hand at this game. The recent successes of our Canadian athletes, Milos Raonic, Denis Shapovalov, Eugenie Bouchard and Bianca Andreescu has catapulted this sport to the forefront.
Tennis is an incredibly easy sport to take up at any age and requires little equipment. Quaker members range from age 3 to 83.
The Club offers 5 Har-Tru courts (clay courts). The playing surface cushions the body reducing many common tennis injuries and allows for longer play with less fatigue.
Facilities & Programs
- Lighting on all courts
- Mens' and Ladies' Leagues
- Singles ladder - in-club play
- Competitive doubles evening
- Junior Programs & Camps ( ages 3 to 16)
- Advanced Junior Programs (Aces)
- Club Tournaments
- Friday Teen Program
- Social Evening Round Robin Play
- Accessible Clubhouse equipped with a Kitchen
- Accessible Bathrooms
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free Beginner Lessons (May-June)
- Participation in Leagues
- Participation in Singles Ladder
- Access to in-house tennis clinics
- FREE Junior membership for elementary and school-aged children not yet in high school
- 48 hour privileged online court booking
- Use of practice wall
- 2 Guest passes annually
- Membership in the Ontario Tennis Association providing merchandise and event promos
- Use of tennis ball machine (nominal fee)
- Access t o private lessons by pro (additional fee)